gx1800 vhf radio
Explorer Series GX1800 25W Fixed
Mount VHF / Second Station Capable
• Meets ITU-R M.493-13 Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling)
• Separate Receiver for CH70 (Receiving DSC Calls)
• Ultra-slim and compact Rear case design (Depth 3.3", 82mm)
• NMEA 0183 Connectivity
• E2O (Easy to Operate) Icon & Menu System
• Preset key stores up to 10 favorite channels
• Second Station Remote Microphone (Optional RAM4 SSM-70H)
• Intercom Feature between the Radio and an Optional Second Station
• Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, and Multi Watch
• Automatic DSC polling of up to 6 ships GPS positions
• GPS Compass, Waypoint and GPS status pages (when connected to a GPS)
• Enter, Save, and Navigate to a waypoint using the Compass page (when
connected to a GPS)
• Navigation (LAT/LON, SOG, and COG) information shown on display (when
connected to a GPS)
• GM (Group Monitor) Using DSC Group position Calling
• MOB (Man over Board) Operation
• Selectable Night Mode Display
• Noise canceling microphone with channel change selection, 16/S and H/L
• NOAA Weather channels with weather Alert
gx1850 vhf radio
Easy plug and play
connectivity to the NMEA bus. A single plug in interface allows
connectivity of GPS data, and DSC calling between compatible devices.
Second Station RAM4
Now compatible with
Standard Horizon's latest second station microphone RAM4, model SSM-70.
All functions on the main radio can now be controlled on the Second
Station RAM4, this includes all radio functions, DSC functions, and
intercom features between the radio and the Second Station.
E2O Easy to Operate Menu System
Redesigned with the
operator in mind, the new Easy to Operate menu system is now more
intuitive than ever. Access all the menu functions and settings with just
a few simple steps. DSC calling and DSC programming has never been easier.
Ultra Compact Easy Installation
Mounting a VHF radio
has never been easier. The Explorer Series VHF's have an ultra thin,
compact rear case, only 3.3” in depth or half the depth of comparable VHF
radios on the market. The rear case design also gives flexibility when
flush mounting the radio in tight areas or bracket mounting the radio by
taking up less dash space, and allowing more mounting options.
3-Year Waterproof Warranty
If your Explorer
Series radio fails for any reason (including water damage) during normal
use for the first 3 years of ownership, STANDARD HORIZON will repair or
replace it free, without hassles or charges. If it fails for anytime
thereafter in normal use, for as long as the original purchaser owns the
radio, STANDARD Horizon's Lifetime Flat Rate and Customer Loyalty Service
Programs will cover it.
gx6000 vhf radio
Plug and play NMEA
2000 interface. The integrated NMEA 2000 supports all PGN's for
Navigation, GPS, AIS and DSC function. Simply plug the NMEA 2000 into your
existing network to complement your system with full VHF and DSC features.
Wireless Second Station RAM4W
all radio functions of the GX6000 with the interface of the RAM4W wireless
Remote Access Microphone. Using the SCU-30 Wireless Access Point plugged
into the back of the radio, you have the capability of syncing up to 4
RAM4W units. With an operating range of up to 65 feet, the RAM4W allows
you to control all Radio functions including DSC Calling, Position
Polling, Group Calling and more, or use the RAM4W to intercom between the
main station or between other wireless RAM4W units.
Built In AIS Receiver
The Quantum GX6000
displays AIS target information (MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG
and COG) on the large front panel display. Having this information allows
you to contact an AIS Ship directly using DSC, shows your vessels position
in relation to AIS targets and alerts you when an AIS ship may be
approaching too close to your location via the Closest Point of Approach
Integrated 25W PA/Loud Hailer
The Quantum GX6000
includes a 25W Loud Hailer with Fog signals; Bells and Whistles with
listen back. For added benefit, the last selected VHF channel can be heard
when in the PA or Fog modes and the AIS Display may be accessed and used.
In addition, the Quantum GX6000 allows you to start a fog horn and then
view the AIS page simultaneously.
Integrated Voice Scrambler
Loaded with an
internal 32 code voice scrambler for private communications. the 32 code
scrambler is compatible with all Standard Horizon 4 code scramblers
already in use. Simply select a channel to be scrambled then select a
common code between the transmitting and receiving radios and your
communications are secure.
gx2200 vhf radio
Now with an Integrated 66 Channel
GPS receiver and two integrated AIS receivers getting connected has never been
easier. Having a VHF with DSC and integrated AIS/GPS provides REAL peace of mind
in high traffic areas.
- Integrated 66 Channel WAAS GPS antenna
- Integrated dual channel AIS (Automatic Identification System) receiver
- AIS / AIS SART target display: MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG
- 4800 or 38400 NMEA baud rate selection, for plotters with 1 NMEA port
- True and Magnetic bearing selection on AIS display
- Contact Class A or B AIS Ship with DSC
- Programmable CPA or TCPA collision avoidance alarms
- Meets ITU-R M493-13 Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling)
- Submersible IPX7 (3.3 feet or 1 meter for 30 minutes) front panel
- 80dB Commercial grade receiver
- DSC position request and report functions
- 30 Watt PA/Loud Hailer with preprogrammed fog signals and listen back
- ClearVoice noise canceling speaker microphone with channel selection and
- GPS Compass, Waypoint and GPS status pages
- Navigation (LAT/LON, Time, SOG and COG) information shown on display
- Enter, Save and Navigate to waypoints with Compass page
- E2O (Easy-To-Operate) menu system
- User customizable soft keys for easy menu operation
- Versatile user-programmable scanning, priority scan and Dual Watch
- Oversized rotary channel knob with push to enter, backlit display and keys
- Local/Distance attenuator
- Optional connection for RAM3+ second station remote microphone with AIS
- Intercom between radio and RAM3+
- Voice Scrambler (optional)
gx2000 vhf radio
Have an AIS receiver
or transponder on your vessel? The GX2000 MATRIX is the perfect radio of
choice for you! When the MATRIX is connected to a AIS receiver or
transponder (with VDM AIS sentence output at 38400 baud) the display will
show AIS targets simply by pressing the dedicated AIS key. The MATRIX will
display AIS MMSI, Call Sign, Ship Name, BRG, DST, SOG and COG and will
allow you to contact an AIS Ship directly using DSC, show your vessels
position in relation to AIS targets and alert you when an AIS ship may be
approaching to close to your location via the Closest Point of Approach
Navigate to Waypoints
The MATRIX is capable
of entering and saving up to 100 waypoints. These waypoints may be
selected and navigated to by using a unique navigation compass display
that shows your vessels SOG, COG, BRG (Bearing) and DST (Distance) to the
waypoint when connected to an external GPS.
Digital Selective Calling (DSC)
The MATRIX is Class D
class DSC VHF with a separate Channel 70 receiver, which allows DSC calls
to be received even when listening to traffic on Marine VHF channels.
The DSC DISTRESS function when activated transmits a digital MAYDAY
including vessel identification, Latitude / Longitude and time (with GPS
connected), to facilitate prompt response. Additional calls that can be
made are Individual, All ship - Urgency and Safety, Group, Position report
and position request calls.
DSC Position Polling and NMEA
Easily share position
information with other DSC equipped vessels using the position request and
position reporting functions. With the push of a few buttons you can
request the position of another vessel, or simply send your position
information to the vessel you select.
The GPS Position of a received DSC Distress or Position Request call can
be shown on a compatible GPS Chart plotter simply by connecting 2 NMEA
ClearVoice noise reduction
technology speaker microphone
The MATRIX features
Clear Voice Noise Reduction Technology eliminating unwanted background
noises like engines and wind during transmission. This assures
transmissions are crystal clear along with dedicated 16/9 key and channel
selection. In addition the microphone includes a speaker for crystal clear
reception of transmissions.
Commercial grade 80dB receiver
technology rejects the reception of unwanted signals from pagers and other
unwanted VHF frequencies. In addition the MATRIX has an receiver
attenuator to further reduce noise in busy harbors and marinas.
30W PA and Fog signaling
The MATRIX includes a
30W Loud Hailer with Fog signals; Bells and Whistles. For added benefit,
the last selected VHF channel can be heard when in the PA or Fog modes.
Big, bold display
There is no question
about it. With a big, bold display there is no mistaking the information.
The contrast and brightness can be adjusted for situations where the radio
cannot be mounted directly in front of you.
Programmable Channel Names
The MATRIX is
supplied from the factory preloaded with description of the use of Marine
channels (16-Distress, 22A-USCG, 71-Pleasure...). The channel names may be
customized by the user to easily understand the use of each channel.
By connecting a GPS
to the MATRIX; Position, date, and time are also displayed when interfaced
with a GPS receiver.